Sunday, May 15, 2016

Great Bargin's Today

Hello my friends...
Its so nice to see you again. This week I had a great deal of pain from a pulled muscle in my back. I pulled my back muscle while I was turning in bed and the pain kept me in bed for 2 days with muscle creams and a heating pad. I had a couple of great massages to relax and finally kill the pain but I am up again and back to doing what I do.  

I had to share these great bargains I got from our local Marc's discount store.
 Every morning Marc's cleans out their produce dept. and they price every thing down to $1.00 or less.  This morning I ended up bringing home all of these veggies, fresh spices like Rosemary & Basil and many fresh fruits too. I spent less than $20 dollars including the cans of Gandules (pigeon peas).  Now I am stocked up for 2 weeks and everything was in mint condition. Look at today's lucky find...check it out.






My fridge is bulging with veggies and fruit.



And for a vegan like me, this is a fabulous grocery day.

No comments:

Post a Comment